News & Special Offers
Ages: 10-17 years old
Start Date: 19 June 2017
Closure Date: 30 July 2017
Lessons per week: 20 lessons of 45 minutes each
Lesson Times: Monday to Friday, mornings
Duration: from 2 weeks
The Junior Summer English Course is is organized at the premises of the Xenion High School building. It has its own access and space for parents to drop children off and pick them up again at noon. The Summer English Camp has its own yard for break-times and children are supervised on their way to and from the Xenion Cafeteria during breakfast and lunch breaks.
Special package price for arrivals 09.07 or 10.07.2016 - €740 per person per 2 weeks!
- 20 group lessons,
- course book,
- transfers to the college,
- accommodation in the residence in Ayia-Napa.
Only until the end of May, 2016 25% discount on English courses in Cyprus in Ayia Napa !
Education on Cyprus
Welcome to English language courses in Ayia Napa!
Comfortable and entertaining in one shake, - learn English in sunny lit Ayia Napa in a language school at the premises of InterNapa college, Cyprus. More than a chance to have a terrific span of time, - on the white-sand beachesof "Rule Britannia" history nowadays, with a lot of youngsters around to make friends with, and, not to forget, English all around you, to make use of it and practice.
Internapa college is located in Sotira, 10 minutes ride on either school or city bus, and you are back in the Ayia Napa city centre.
Nine reasons to choose Ayia Napa as a place to master your English
- First reason - studying English in classes and labs of up-to-date Napa College
- Second reason - English language immersion practices amid cosmopolitan city milieu
- Third reason - summer recreation in the famous international youth resort of Ayia Napa
- Fourth reason - convenient location of Napa College
- Fifth reason - British educational system in Cyprus
- Sixth reason - historical heritage of the Anglo-Saxon culture in Cyprus
- Seventh reason - recent integration into the European Union of Republic of Cyprus nowadays
- Eighth reason - super choice of tailor-made English courses + gorgeous summer time
- Ninth reason - study tour at economy class cost
In two-buidings school students will have:
- Lecture halls and class rooms
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- Computer centre (free of charge WIFI within school area)
- Conference Hall
- Kitchen, used as practicing cooking lab for teaching the gastronomy course.
Accommodation for students learning English in Cyprus, - comfortable apartments are to be offered, located within walking distance either to the beach or to the center of Ayia Napa, with its cosy restaurants and caffes, bars and renowned discos.
All students there live in fully furnished apartments with a kitchen, bathroom and swimming pool on site.